TopGolf Gold Coast.

Hi Guys ...
Sorry I haven't made a blog recently I have been a busy bee.
I have had lots and lots of school work and tests recently, but its all good I got my results back and I got a Grade B in ALL My subjects, YAY!!

I will update you on what I have been actively up to recently, lets begin..













So we have checked out the new TopGolf it's only 5 mins from where we live, right next to Movie World and Wet N' Wild its such good fun there, it's soooo big and they have plenty of food.












You can even book Birthday Parties there, It's Awesome.

I have been a couple of times now and Joe (my big Bro) always wins :-\\




















Joe comes here to hang out with his mates, which is good for us because we get rid of him for a couple of hours, LOL..


Its great when you go in the evening it looks pretty with all the lights.























If you get the chance to go you will love it here, its reasonably priced to

Hope you enjoy :-))))
Summer P
:-)))))))))))))



Comments

Popular Posts