Creepy Crawlies Down Under

           πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸCreepy CrawliesπŸπŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·πŸ•·

So this was my one and only fear when moving to Australia, all the creepy crawlies 😟......

Is it as bad as I thought? 
Well, we all know Australian creepy crawlies have a really bad reputation.

In the three years since I have been living here, I have seen a handful of Huntsman  πŸ•· spiders, 
I HAVE MADE THE PICTURE EXTRA LARGE YOU CAN SEE IT PROPERLY πŸ‘€πŸ˜†




Just have to make sure you check under the toilet seat before you get too comfortable ...πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Hunstman spiders are giant crab Spiders, they are known for there hunting and speed, they have 8 small eyes and the biggest to ever be recorded is 30 cm (wow) Hunstmans eat all the bad spiders so are good to keep around the house. (but not in my house)

So who deals with the Spiders in my house???

Definitely NOT me, I'm the first to scream and run away, followed by my Dad, and my sis and brothers, my Mum grabs a broom and runs around like a mad woman, it's funny to watch.

Snakes🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍🐍

We have only ever had one snake in our garden it was a green tree snake and was totally harmless, my mum ran over a red-bellied snake when we first arrived (poor snake) but that's it with snakes.

We have seen more cute Koalas in our tree than we have snakes, and some gorgeous joeys in the fields. 

(Check out my upcoming blog on these)

Thanks for Reading
No having nightmares now!
Summer 🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞



Comments

Popular Posts