Starting High School!

    🏫🏫🏫         High school🏫🏫🏫🏫🏫🏫

High School?

When I started high school I didn't go up with any of my friends from Primary School, but that was ok because I like meeting new people.


                                                                                                                     (ME & MY SIS SKYE)

The First dayπŸŽ’πŸŽ’

I was feeling very nervous the night before I still remember this quite clearly, however, I was also quite excited as it was the start of a new chapter in my life, just like a book and I intended on taking it all in and to just go with the flow.

My Older brother Joe also goes to the same high school so I felt comfortable knowing he wasn't too far from me.

So...all the new grade 7 students met in a hall and all sat in there new class lines, my mum was just near the back wall so I felt comfortable knowing she was still around.
Then we all got taken to our classes with our new roll teacher.
I gave my mum a little smile as she waved me on with a smile back.

Then for the rest of the first day we met our teachers and new class friends and just generally got to know our surroundings.

So We are now nearing the end of the first term now and I have met some lovely girls in my roll class, one special friend in particular called Oceania, we go out to Jumpz quite a lot at the weekend, Jumpz is a trampoline heaven.
We also have lots of sleepovers.😴

So far so good, I am enjoying my new experience at high school, I have nice teachers and have found the school work and homework pretty cruisey. 

If you have any questions❓❓❓❓❓ about going high school or any questions or requests, please comment below.πŸ‘

Thanks for reading my Blogs.
Summer the pom.





Comments

Popular Posts