Whitewater World - Gold Coast

     πŸŒŠπŸŒŠ WhiteWater World - Gold  Coast🌊🌊



WhiteWater World is a very popular park which adjoins Dreamworld, the largest theme park in Australia (check out my previous blog)


MY CHEEKY BROTHER JAKE

There are many rides at Whitwater World to cater for adults, kids and toddlers.
They have exhilarating water slides (some too scarey for me 😁), kids pool and play areas.
Its a fun day out for the entire family.

There is so much to do at Whitewater World and dreamworld that you will need to definetly come back.

Experience thrill slides The Bro, the Super Tubes HydroCoaster or power slide, The Wedgie. If that's not your thing then splash and play in Wiggle Bay or chill out in a tube at the Cave of Waves, I love the cave waves they have enormous waves to enjoy.

My Little brother and sister really wnjoy the kiddies area they have smaller slides , and a 
bucket splash which we all really like.


THIS IS SO MUCH FUN EVEN FOR THE BIGGER KIDS
If its the thrill rides you are after like my Big Brother Joe likes, then you will spoilt for choice.

  

If you are thinking about or have been to Whitewater World let me know how you enjoyed it, comment on my blog and I will be happy to give any advise.

Much Love
Summer p


Comments

Popular Posts