ITS MONDAY!

                                                      IT'S MONDAY!


Some of you might think Mondays are boring and just, UHHH... but for me, Mondays are better than tuesdays. 

Because on Monday school finishes at 2:15 so I can walk home and I can have peace and quiet without my little siblings.

So let me tell you about my day, so I woke up at 5:15 to the sound of my alarm, you're probably thinking that 5:15 is really early, well, to be honest, I like getting up early so that I can get things done and be organized. I'm just a morning person.


Once my siblings and mum were ready to leave we set off. We live really close to my school so my mum just dropped me and my big brother off to school.




Once I got to school, I waited for my friend, Inara. Once she got here me and her went on to the oval to play some Soccer. Did I mention that yesterday I lost my voice on the rollercoasters because I was screaming too much, and today at school my voice sounded so different.




Today at school I had English, History, and science, but I finished all of my assessments so i had to wait around, which did kind of suck because, to be honest, i like learning new things.




Once the bell rang for the end of the day, I called my dad and told him to meet me at the 7/11, once I got there I got a slushy, and the slushies were $1!








In comments feel free to tell me about your day, I would love to know.

Summer P :)



Comments

Popular Posts