Xmas In Oz

                                πŸ€ΆπŸŽ…πŸŽ„ Xmas In OzπŸŽ„πŸŽ…πŸ€Ά







Every Xmas we have family that comes out and see us, so we always look forward to Xmas.  So we make it extra special and go and see new places and try new things.

MY UNCLE JEFF, WHO  HAS BEEN OUT HERE EVERY YEAR, ALSO HAS LOST 9 STONE IN UNDER A YEAR πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ GOOD ON YA!
MY LOVELY NAN AT XMAS AND MY MUM
My Auntie and uncle Alison & Shane πŸ’Œ my cousins, Stacy, holy and Giovanni, have all been out too, its been fab!

I would love for my Auntie Carly and Nan and Grandad fishing to come out, I'm pretty sure they will soon. I Love them loadsπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’ŒπŸ’Œ.

⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄
🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞🌞

It still feels very strange at Xmas time being so very hot 🌞, but as long as you are around water to cool off then it's all good πŸ‘.

We head to Brisbane (Will blog on Brisbane) a lot at Xmas they have awesome outdoor pools with lifeguards, parks BBQ'S shops and street entertainment, movies under the stars, all for FREE!
BRISBANE WITH MY SIS SKYE

My Best places to go at Xmas on the Gold Coast:

πŸ₯‡Brisbane
πŸ₯ˆSurfers Paradise
πŸ₯‰Beach

Thanks for Checking out my blog!
Summer 🌻🌞😎

Comments

Popular Posts