My Weekend

                                                        My Weekend
This weekend we were extremely busy having lots of fun, so on Saturday we took my big brother soccer in Runaway Bay and they won, yay, while my dad took my little brother to soccer.

On Sunday my big brother had another soccer match so us girls had a girly day out.













We took our dog billy to the Spit (Main Beach) it's a gorgeous beach for dogs and is also a great surfing beach, we just splashed about in the waves with Billy, he caught a wave which was funny.


After the beach, we headed home and dropped Billy off, then went to Movie world.




It wasn't busy so didn't have to queue long at all, we went on the new DC Rivals Coaster lots of times, it was great.
















We then headed home (again)for a yummy roast Lamb and went to the cinema to see The greatest showman, would highly recommend this film, it was awesome.

Next weekend we are planning on going SeaWorld after the beach so watch out for my blog!

Thanks for reading.
Summer P
;-)))






Comments

Popular Posts